Does Apple still support iPod?

 

Contents

 

Does Apple still support iPod?

Does Apple still sell the iPod classic?

Do I need an iPod if I have an iPhone?

Can an iPod call an Android phone?

What can you do with an iPod Classic?

Can I use my old iPhone as an iPod?

What can I do with my old iPod and iPhone?

How do I turn my old iPhone into an iPod for my child?

How much is the 4th generation iPod touch worth?

Does the old iPod touch still work?

Does Apple still support iPod?

 

Answer: A: Answer: A: Apple still manufactures and sells the 6th generation iPod Touch, so it's not completely discontinued and it's also much cheaper than an iPhone. Beyond that, it's up to you.

 

Does Apple still sell the iPod classic?

 

Apple discontinued the iPod Classic line over a decade ago. The iPod classic was launched in 2009 and was discontinued in 2014, and the iPod nano and iPod shuffle were discontinued in 2017. The only iPod that Apple still sells is the iPod touch (7th generation).

 

Do I need an iPod if I have an iPhone?

 

If you already have an iPhone 5S or later, you probably don't need an iPod touch. You don't. But if you're using an older iPhone, or carrying an Android phone and still want access to the Apple ecosystem, or just want to throw something in a bag and use it for a workout, I can see the appeal of this device.

 

Can an iPod call an Android phone?

 

FaceTime is a video conferencing program built into Apple's iOS, but since it's not compatible with Android, you can't use it to call an Android user from an iPod Touch. Instead, you can download a program compatible with both devices and make free video calls on all platforms.

 

What can you do with an iPod Classic?

 

iPod classic requires iTunes 9 or later. You can use iTunes to import music from CDs and the Internet, buy songs and other audio and video files from the iTunes Store, create personal compilations of your favorite songs (called playlists), and sync your playlists with iPod classic.

 

Can I use my old iPhone as an iPod?

 

To use an older iPhone as an iPod Touch, insert a SIM card into the phone – make sure the card is from the same carrier that the phone uses. Connect the iPhone to a computer connected to the Internet through iTunes. The program activates the iPhone so you can use it like an iPod Touch.

 

What can I do with my old iPod and iPhone?

 

Apple accepts old Apple batteries and iPods for free recycling in their stores. For everything else, you must use their mailback system. Return by post. You can trade in most (but not all) working iPhones, iPads, some smartphones, and laptops and desktop computers (Macs or PCs) for an Apple Gift Card.

 

How do I turn my old iPhone into an iPod for my child?

 

Follow these quick tips to turn your iPhone into an iPod touch in no time!

 

Go to Settings > Cellular and turn off Cellular.

Leave Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled.

Turn off the iPhone and remove the SIM card or leave a disabled SIM card in it.

Turn the iPhone back on and bingo Your old iPhone is now an iPod touch!

How much is the 4th generation iPod touch worth?

 

Apple sells refurbished 8GB 4th generation iPod touch models for $129, and they come with a full one-year factory warranty. And there are a number of used units for sale on eBay at buy-it-now prices ranging from $50 to $70.

 

Does the old iPod touch still work?

 

They still work well and connect to my Mac with a cable and can be updated. So if your iPod Touch is still working, you can use it as you see fit. Keep it somewhere with a speakerphone (you can get one on eBay) so you don't have to worry about muting the music when you get a call.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post