تعبير بالانجليزي عن مشكلة مع شخص



tips to improve your speaking skills
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW 
When you learn a language, the most difficult thing is to   to feel comfortable speaking.
Speaking is the most difficult skill to master when learning a language.

It takes time to talk!   This is often a source of frustration or even blockage.
My students often tell me:

" I understand what I am told but I can not speak"
" When I speak French, I feel ridiculous"
" I 'm so stressed when I have to speak French that I make mistakes, it's frustrating" and so on.
We meet all   these difficulties when speaking a language .   It is more or less difficult depending on the proximity to his mother tongue and according to his character.
Personally, for a long time, I thought a lot before speaking in a foreign language. I wanted to "produce" the perfect phrase! Then, with time and the desire to communicate with people, I accepted the idea that   the most important thing is not to make perfect sentences in a foreign language but to communicate , ie to express oneself and to be understood, to share good moments of exchanges.
I never judge negatively   someone who makes mistakes while speaking French, I always appreciate the efforts. I say to myself that it is surely reciprocal for my interlocutor! He must be caring   like me ! And that's true !!!
Often the problem is   lack of self-confidence   and it's a big problem! I explain to you in a   article why   it's important to gain self-confidence   and then I explain   the 5 golden rules of self-confidence . Read them !
Next to   this   psychological aspect, there is   also things that we can   to do if you want to progress in speaking!

Nothing is immediate or   magic when you want to speak a foreign language but nothing is impossible!
My experience as a language learner and teacher in FLE allowed me to   find out what really helps you progress   and talk more easily.
Before speaking to others in French, you can train alone:   speak alone and listen to yourself.
speak alone and register! speak French easily

                             For that,   I advise you a little useful exercise:   register   !   Prepare what you want to say (a short topic that interests you), register and listen. Do several tests. Today, it's very easy to do because all cell phones and computers have a voice recorder. You can also use free online software:   Vocaroo .   I propose it regularly to my students and I assure you that the results are obvious!
                             Another interesting exercise is   Read loudly   in French. It may seem difficult and tiring at first but soon you   you will feel more comfortable. According to your readings, choose   a particular point to which you will pay more attention: for example the articulation of certain sounds or certain links. It's a gymnastic for all your speech organs. Plus, reading aloud helps with memorization (find here   7 tips to better memorize )
With these exercises,   you will learn how to manage your nervousness (= fear when speaking in public) .   In the beginning, when we are recording alone, we already have a little nervousness, we are anxious but with regular exercises it becomes more natural and   we take   trust ! 
Daily listening to French   will help you a lot. As I already said in my   8 tips to progress quickly in French ,   the regularity of the practice is the key to success. Listen to a little French every day! But beware, you must have an active listening. You must   make efforts to understand   what you listen. Then, I advise you to   repeat words, phrases or whole sentences.
                             Listen preferably to authentic French.   You can listen to TV5 Monde or France 24 if you are lucky enough to have cable or satellite television. You can also listen to the radio channel RFI (Radio France Internationale) which broadcasts 24 hours a day   in the whole world. These radio and television channels also have websites with many videos. You will find here   different resources to follow the French news . When I   speaks authentic French and the Internet, I immediately think of   Gabfle . This unique and totally free site offers authentic interviews with a transcription, explanations on pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary as well as quizzes. Choose your level and a topic that interests you and train! Here are more   resources to improve your listening comprehension .
                             Be active (ve) in your listening to the French.   Repeat what you listen to. Pay careful attention to the pronunciation of words, the binding and the intonation of words and sentences. If you need to revise the French pronunciation database, you can consult two articles:   the pronunciation of letters in French   and   the pronunciation of words and sentences in French .
With these regular tapping exercises and rehearsals,   you will progress and gain confidence. You will be better armed to speak!

                             Oral expression and oral comprehension are closely related . You progress better by working these 2 skills at the same time. here are   tips to improve your listening comprehension.



مشكله قصيره وحلها بالانجليزي
مشكلة وحل بالانجليزي
تعبير عن مشكله وحلها بالانجليزي
تعبير عن مشكلة وحلها
تعبير بالانجليزي عن مشكلة مع شخص
موضوع انجليزي عن problem
موضوع انجليزي عن problem solving
كتابة مشكلة بالانجليزي
موضوع عن البطالة بالانجليزي مترجم


تعبير عن مشكلة وحلها بالانجليزي
موضوع انجليزي عن problem
مشكله قصيره وحلها بالانجليزي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن مشكلة مع شخص
مشكلة وحل بالانجليزي
مشاكل وحلولها بالانجليزي
تعبير عن الازدحام المروري بالانجليزي
موضوع انجليزي عن problem solving
تعبير انجليزي عن مشكلة التدخين

مشاكل وحلولها بالانجليزي
مشاكل الترجمة
صعوبات الترجمة ومشاكلها


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post